Level II Beauty Therapy is a complete starter course.
In this course you will learn:
Facial Skincare & Massage
Taken over weekends, week days or evenings this course is 8-days in total. This course is a combination of theory and practical and will include case studies and exams.
- Professional ethics/Code of practice/ Working environment/ Insurance
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of each treatment
- Contra – indications for each treatment
- Contra – actions for each treatment
- How to care for equipment
- Equipment needed for each treatment
- How to set up for each treatment
- How to perform: Facial treatments, manicure treatments, pedicure treatments, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, eyebrow shaping, eyelash perming, waxing including areas legs, bikini, arms, underarms, face, back and chest.
Pre-requisite: No qualifications or previous experience necessary
CPD Points: 94
Additional Cost: A kit is required for this course. Full details will be supplied upon booking, together with best suppliers.
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you make a booking for 3 or more people.
Dates for Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.
To book and pay: Complete the on-line booking form and make payment by your preferred method. We accept Bank Transfer, Cash, Cheque, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal (please note there is a £5 admin fee for payments by credit/debit card and PayPal). If you wish to pay by instalments, a £50 deposit is required at the time of booking, followed by regular monthly instalments. All payments must be made before training commences.
Confirmation of your place on the course will be made once your booking form and payment/deposit has been received.