This is a 2½-day course in which you will learn to perform both an express and a luxury facial, including skin type analysis, cleansing the skin, tone, exfoliation, comedone extraction, facial massage, mask application and moisturiser.
The course covers some theory but is mainly practical work. You will to complete 12 case studies, sit a short written exam and complete a practical assessment before your Diploma can be awarded. By the end of the course you will know:
- How to carry out a consultation
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Equipment and products needed
- Massage movements for a facial treatment
- contra-indications and contra-actions
- How to carry out a face and neck massage
- How to perform a facial including cleanse, tone, exfoliate, facial massage, mask application and moisturise
- Skin types
- After care advice
- Professional Ethics/Code of Practise/Working Environment
- Insurance and how to obtain it
Pre-requisite: No qualification or previous experience of Facial Skincare necessary
CPD points: 24 points
Additional cost: A kit is required for this course. We endeavour to obtain the best price possible and full details will be given to you when your course is confirmed.
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you make a booking for 3 or more people.
Dates for Next Course: Please check our Courses & Events page for dates of the next course. If no date is listed, then please contact us as we are happy to work with you to find suitable times.