Hot Stone Massage
Indian Head Massage
Taken over weekends, week days or evenings this course is 10 days in total with 8 hours of theory and 68 hours of practical work. This course is a combination of theory and practical and will include case studies, assessments and exams. Twelve case studies are required for Indian Head Massage, Hot Stones Massage and Body Massage; and 20 case studies for Reflexology.
- Professional ethics/Code of practice/ Working environment/ Insurance
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of each treatment
- Contra – indications for each treatment
- Contra – actions for each treatment
- How to care for equipment
- Equipment needed for each treatment
- How to set up for each treatment
- How to carry out consultations
- Massage oils
- Massage movements
- Mapping the feet
- How to carry out each treatment
Pre-requisite: A Diploma (or equivalent) in Anatomy & Physiology is required, which is included free of charge when you book this course. Our Anatomy & Physiology Diploma course is undertaken as home study. However, you will need to have completed A&P before commencing your holistic training.
CPD Points: 140
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you make a booking for 3 or more people.
Dates for Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.