Hot Stone Massage
Indian Head Massage
Taken over weekends, week days or evenings this course is 10 days in total with 8 hours of theory and 68 hours of practical work. This course is a combination of theory and practical and will include case studies and both theory and practical assessments. Twelve case studies are required for Indian Head Massage, Hot Stones Massage and Body Massage; and 20 case studies for Reflexology.
- Professional ethics/Code of practice/ Working environment/ Insurance
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of each treatment
- Contra – indications for each treatment
- Contra – actions for each treatment
- How to care for equipment
- Equipment needed for each treatment
- How to set up for each treatment
- How to carry out consultations
- Massage oils
- Massage movements
- Mapping the feet
- How to carry out each treatment
Pre-requisite: A Diploma (or equivalent) in Anatomy & Physiology is required, which is included free of charge when you book this course. Our Anatomy & Physiology Diploma course is undertaken as home study. However, you will need to have completed A&P before commencing your holistic training.
CPD Points: 140
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you make a booking for 3 or more people.
Dates for Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.