Waxing really is a necessity for any therapist to train in.
This is a 1½-day course in which you will learn to carry out different treatments.
The course covers some theory but is mainly practical work. You will be required to sit a short written exam and complete a practical assessment before your Diploma can be awarded. By the end of the course you will know:
- Professional ethics/Code of practice/ Working environment/ Insurance
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of a waxing treatments
- Contra – indications to treatment
- Contra – actions to treatment
- Equipment needed
- How to set up for a waxing treatment
- How to perform waxing including areas legs, bikini, arms, underarms, face, back and chest.
CPD points: 16
Course Cost: £225
Additional cost: A kit is required for this course. We endeavour to obtain the best price possible and full details will be given to you when your course is confirmed.
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you make a booking for 3 or more people.
Date for Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.