“For those who are sometimes attached by thoughts of such kind as jealousy, envy, revenge, suspicion. For the different forms of vexation. Within themselves they may suffer much, often when there is no real cause for their unhappiness.” Edward Bach
Holly is actually the remedy for very negative, aggressive feelings directed at others – feelings such as hatred, suspicion, envy, spite. The basic problem is an absence of love, and the remedy works to encourage our generosity of spirit and an openness towards others.
Some of the characteristics to look for are:
- You’re easily annoyed, you react in an unfriendly or aggressive way
- You’re bad-tempered, discontented and frustrated but you don’t always know why
- You’re envious, you think about revenge and gloat over another’s misfortune
- You’re jealous and distrustful
- Your heart is hardened and your feelings seem poisoned
- You react explosively, becoming over-heated, enraged or violent
- You feel that others are insensitive to you and you fear their moods
- You have fears of being deceived
- You feel that others misunderstand your feelings
- You often suspect something negative behind what people say or do
- You easily grow suspicious of others
- You frequently feel offended or hurt
- You belittle others, you create enemies
- Your reactions irritate people who share emotional information, for instance you laugh upon hearing of someone’s death
- You feel a stab of pain when you hear about someone else’s luck or happiness
- Children exhibit rage, anger, sudden outbursts, and even physical violence.
Even if only one of two of these patterns precisely match your present situation, you need Holly.
The positive potential of taking this remedy includes thinking with your heart and approaching others openly and with good will. You have a profound understanding of human emotions.
- I am full of joy
- I am connected
- I am loving