The Angelic Reiki Level 3&4 Master/Teacher Course is available to those holding an Angelic Reiki Level 1 and 2 certificate and who are ready to progress to the next stage, either for personal development or to teach Angelic Reiki.
The course is taught over three days and is a powerful experience which lays the ground for the incoming Galactic Energy of Ascension. It awakens the Divine within and participants receive a wave of love emanating from the Heart of the Galaxy. It places students in their own spiritual power and knowledge of themselves as the Ascended Masters they truly are.
As Angelic Reiki teachers, participants can be assured that the Angels will be present at every course they teach. They can be confident that they will be supported by Angels whenever they facilitate attunements.
A special part of teaching this system to others involves participation in healing practice sessions. It is through these sessions that many questions are asked and answered and the techniques themselves are given and explained.
This workshop gifts you with
- Revisiting healing techniques taught in the level 1&2 workshop
- Opportunities to share healing experiences
- Healing through eye contact as used in Atlantis
- Healing with Soul Group energies
- Healing with energies of the Divine Presence and Divine Blessing
- 13 symbols which are a gateway to multidimensional healing, activated to Angelic level through the 7 levels of form and Divine form by Archangel Metatron
- Full attunement to Angelic Reiki 3rd and 4th Degree levels
- Gifts of higher knowledge given by the Sarim, the Princes of the Angelic Kingdom
- Healing practice sessions
- A comprehensive Master Teacher manual
- Certificate of training achievement to 3rd and 4th Degree Angelic Reiki
Location: Como Centre, Grove, South Oxfordshire
To Book & Pay: Complete the on-line booking form; an invoice will then be sent to you. A £50 non-refundable deposit will secure your place, with the balance payable two weeks prior to commencement of the course. Payment may be made by BACS Transfer, Cheque, Cash, Credit/Debit Card or PayPal (please note that there is a £5 admin charge for payments by PayPal, Credit/Debit Card).