This is a 1-day course in which you will learn to carry out nail wraps for fingers and toes.
The course covers some theory but is mainly practical work. By the end of the course you will know:
- How to carry out a consultation
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Equipment and products needed
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Perform nail wraps
- After care advice
- Professional Ethics/Codes of practice/Working Environment
- Insurance and how to obtain it
Pre-requisite: Manicure and Pedicure
CPD points: 6
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you make a booking for 3 or more people.
Dates of Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.