Warm Bamboo massage is suitable for both salons and mobile therapists.
Course content: This is a 1½ day course covering both theory and practical work and requires 12 case studies. By the end of the course you will know:
- Professional ethics/Code of practice/ Working environment/ Insurance
- Related anatomy
- History and benefits of warm bamboo massage treatment
- Contra – indications to treatment
- Contra – actions to treatment
- How to care for equipment
- Equipment needed
- How to set up for a treatment
- How to perform a treatment
Pre -requisite: Diplomas (or equivalent) in Anatomy & Physiology and Body Massage are required. Como offers Diploma courses in both Anatomy & Physiology (undertaken as home study) and Body Massage. However, you will need to complete both courses before starting Warm Bamboo training.
CPD Points: 8.5
Additional cost: A kit is required for this course. We endeavour to obtain the best price possible and full details will be given to you when your course is confirmed.
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you make a booking for 3 or more people.
Dates for Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.