Agrimony types are people who are jovial, cheerful and humorous, who love peace and are distressed by argument or quarrels, they will agree to give up much for harmony.
“The person who needs Agrimony, is troubled and tormented, restless and worried in their mind or body, they hide their cares behind their humour and jesting and are considered very good friends to know. They often take alcohol or drugs in excess, to stimulate themselves and help themselves bear their trials with cheerfulness.” Edward Bach
Agrimony people present a cheerfully sweet and carefree fact to the world, so it can therefore be difficult to diagnose the negative Agrimony state, because they are so good at hiding it.
Some of the characteristics to look for are:
- They are in a blocked state as they like to live in a peaceful, harmonious atmosphere, any discord or dispute around them causes distress.
- They try to please all the people all the time.
- They do a great deal to keep the peace.
- They give in, invent little white lies, make almost any sacrifice to maintain peace of mind and to avoid confrontation.
- They hide inner turbulence and restlessness behind a mask of humour and cheerfulness.
- Their motto is – No problem, keep smiling be happy!
- They minimise problems and won’t discuss them, even when the subject is brought up by others.
- They escape nagging thoughts by looking for excitement and variety – movies, parties, action of any kind.
- They don’t want to accept unpleasant situations, they look through rose-coloured glasses.
- They are always the good friend, the peace maker, the life and soul of every party.
- They can resort to alcohol or drugs to get through difficult times and to soften unpleasant feelings and thoughts.
- They always on the move stop themselves overthinking.
- They play down discomfort or illness, even joking to entertain the hospital staff or caregivers.
- They want to live in an ideal world so they intentionally ignore flaws in a partner.
- They unconsciously fear and are unable to handle painful news for others so they cut conversations short.
Even if only one or two of these patterns precisely match your present situation you need Agrimony!
The positive potential of taking this remedy will promote honesty, openness and the ability to deal with confrontation. You are able to deal with both positive and negative situations and grow from the. You start to feel genuine inner joyfulness, experience true harmony and inner peace. You become a true optimist, a skilful diplomat and talented peacemaker.
I feel peaceful
I am Honest
I reveal myself