“Those who have suffered much mentally or physically and are so exhausted and weary that they feel they have no more strength to make any effort. Daily life is hard work for them, without pleasure. Edward Bach
The flower Olive relates to the principle of regeneration, to peace and order being restored. The negative Olive state is the “calm” following the storm, when your body, mind and spirit are utterly exhausted and spent after a long period of great strain.
Some of the characteristics to be aware of include:
- You feel completely sapped, everything is “too much”
- You experience exhaustion following a long period of strain or physical illness
- You feel completely washed out, finished
- You want only peace and quiet
- You have no energy or motivation to do anything
- Even talking on the telephone or reading a letter requires too much effort
- You experience deep inner weariness after periods of great inner struggle and transformation that have absorbed a great deal of psychic energy
- You’re revered physically but not spiritually
- Phases of great productivity are regularly followed by those of extreme exhaustion because you’re give to much of yourself
Even if only one of two of these patterns precisely match your present situation, you need Olive.
The positive potential for taking this remedy help you to make economical use of your own reserves. When needed, you’re able to summon great strength and vitality. You understand your connection with Mother Earth and draw on nature’s energy reserves. During periods of stress you rely on Inner Guidance, and are thus able to cope appropriately with even extreme demands.
- I am peaceful
- I am strong
- I am renewed