“Those who without apparently supplicant reason become resigned to all that happens, and just glide through life, take it as it is, without any effort to improve things and find some joy. They have surrendered to the struggle of life without complaint.” Edward Bach
Wild Rose relates to the soul’s potential for devotion to life and to joy in life. In the negative Wild Rose state, the principle of devotion is misunderstood and is applied at the wrong level. Instead of happily devoting yourself to your life plan, you have given in to fixed negative expectations. This misunderstanding often arises during the first days of life, for instance if our birth took a very long time or if, as a premature baby, you had to spent days or weeks in an incubator. Your little mind or spirit may have wondered whether its decision for life was an error and whether your life, in fact, might already be over. As a result, you abandon personal initiative and feel an apathetic resignation about life.
Some of the characteristics to be aware of involve:
- You give in to fate
- You no longer take yourself seriously
- You’re resigned inside although circumstances don’t seem all that hopeless or negative from the outside
- You feel absolutely no joy in life and have no inner motivation
- You’re given up all efforts to make any changes in your life
- You accept your fate, unhappy home life, unsatisfactory job, chronic illness, and so forth
- You believe you’ve been burdened by bad genes
- Others sense an underlaying sadness in you
- You experience chronic boredom, indifference, and empty feelings
- You no longer complain of your condition believing it to be normal
- You always feel “wilted” with no energy at all, you are apathetic
- You speak monotonously and quietly
Even if only one of two of these patterns precisely match your present situation, you need Wild Rose.
The positive potential for taking this remedy is you start to embrace life and develop initiative. You find life exciting and interesting. You feel an inner freedom and vitality. You give yourself enthusiastically to life.
- I want to live
- I demand life
- I seize my chance