Our Pedicure Diploma Course is a 1½-day course in which you will learn to carry out a professional pedicure. The course covers some theory but is mainly practical work; 12 case studies are required. You will be required to complete both theory and practical assessments before your Diploma can be awarded. By the end of the course you will know:
- How to carry out a consultation
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Equipment and products needed
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Perform a full pedicure
- After care advice
- Professional Ethics/Codes of practice/Working Environment
- Insurance and how to obtain it
CPD points: 16
Additional cost: A kit is required for this course. We endeavour to obtain the best price possible and full details will be given to you when your course is confirmed.
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you book this course with a friend.
Date of Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.