Warm Bamboo massage is suitable for both salons and mobile therapists.
Course content: This is a 1½ day course covering both theory and practical work and requires 12 case studies. You will be required to complete both theory and practical assessment before your Diploma can be awarded. By the end of the course you will know:
- Professional ethics/Code of practice/ Working environment/ Insurance
- Related anatomy
- History and benefits of warm bamboo massage treatment
- Contra – indications to treatment
- Contra – actions to treatment
- How to care for equipment
- Equipment needed
- How to set up for a treatment
- How to perform a treatment
Pre -requisite: Diplomas (or equivalent) in Anatomy & Physiology and Body Massage are required. Como offers Diploma courses in both Anatomy & Physiology (undertaken as home study) and Body Massage. However, you will need to complete both courses before starting Warm Bamboo training.
CPD Points: 8.5
Additional cost: A kit is required for this course. We endeavour to obtain the best price possible and full details will be given to you when your course is confirmed.
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you make a booking for 3 or more people.
Dates for Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.