This is a 1½-day course in which you will learn to carry out different treatments.
The course covers some theory but is mainly practical work. You will be required to complete both theory and practical assessments before your Diploma can be awarded. By the end of the course you will know:
- Professional ethics/Code of practice/ Working environment/ Insurance
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Benefits of a waxing treatments
- Contra – indications to treatment
- Contra – actions to treatment
- Equipment needed
- How to set up for a waxing treatment
- How to perform waxing including areas legs, bikini, arms, underarms, face, back and chest.
CPD points: 16
Course Cost: £225
Additional cost: A kit is required for this course. We endeavour to obtain the best price possible and full details will be given to you when your course is confirmed.
Discounts: A 10% per person discount is available when you book this course with a friend.
Date for Next Course: Check our Courses & Events page for dates. If no dates shown, then please contact us and we’ll happily work with you to find suitable dates.